We are currently looking for a talented Digital Account Manager
Join the team
Deploy is a growing eCommerce & digital marketing agency. As an established agency, formed in 2010, we have a healthy, established base of exciting clients. From recognised brands to niche market leaders, trusted to provide services that maintain and grow eCommerce performance. As Magento/Adobe Commerce and Shopify partners, we provide design, development and ongoing technical support services to produce and manage market-leading eCommerce stores.
Further to this, we also provide expert post-launch digital marketing services to drive visibility, sales, growth and profitability. After an exciting and successful 2022, we are now looking to add a talented Digital Account Manager to join the team.
As a Digital Account Manager, you’ll be a pivotal point of contact for clients, managing a continuous flow of work for them. You’ll be an important team member too, working alongside design, development and digital marketing colleagues, involving them in the client account, as and when needed. You’ll be a great communicator, and enjoy being in constant interaction with clients, whether via email, on ticket systems, in online meetings or sometimes in person.
You’ll have a good understanding of general digital marketing principles and the skills to drive on-site improvements via performance analysis. Helping to design features/functions to enhancements. You’ll also need excellent organisational skills, and an ability to manage multiple accounts throughout the working weeks and months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the lead point for excellent day-to-day professional client communication.
- Lead regular and productive planning/strategy sessions with clients.
- Provide ideas, observations and advice using digital marketing expertise.
- Be a confident, trusted advisor.
- Use strong knowledge of eCommerce tools, technologies, strategies and principles.
- Plan and strategise the delivery of services on client accounts.
- Effective task management and associated incremental communication with clients and colleagues.
- Use excellent planning, time management and estimation skills to deliver client work on time and within agreed budgets.
- Produce monthly activity reports for clients.
- Regular reporting to the management team.
- Previous Agency experience. (1 year +)
- Solid understanding of eCommerce.
- Experience with Magento and/or Shopify platforms.
- Experienced in digital marketing, particularly CRO.
Salary & Benefits
- Between 30-40k depending on experience.
- 30 Days holiday, plus an extra day each year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible hybrid working available.
- Fast-paced, varied and interesting agency environment.
- Ambitious yet small, close-knit culture.
- Opportunity to progress to senior/management role.
- Onsite Parking.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £29,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stoke-on-Trent: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (required)
- E-commerce: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Stoke-on-Trent